Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wings Of Fate Received 3.5 Stars!

My novel, Wings of Fate, was recently reviewed by The Hope Chest Reviews and I felt good to have received a 3.5 on their 5 point review scale.  Here are some excerpts from the review:

"Wings of Fate is certainly not like any other paranormal romance I've read. There is no darkness, no intense angst, and no battles against evil forces. The characters simply are what they are, and enjoy being that way. In fact, one of the areas in which T. M. Hobbs excels is in her descriptions of them running wild in their animal form. I could just sense the pull they felt to get outdoors and the freedom and exhilaration they experienced when they let themselves go in that way." ~Julie

I understand and respect peoples varied reading tastes, but I was pleased with the 3.5 and appreciate the review given.

I hope that you will read Wings of Fate and let me know what you think of it someday soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment