Thursday, April 7, 2011

Come See Me At SonnerCon In Oklahoma City, OK!

I would like to invite you to visit me at The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House booth at SoonerCon in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, June 4-5.  I will be signing books, talking about the writing process and what it is like to have a book published, answering questions, and giving away matching book markers for your copy of Wings of Fate!!


I hope to see you there.  Please leave me a comment if you think you will be there.  I will have a drawing of names I collect here and give away a FREE COPY of Wings of Fate.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I win a copy even if I'm not there?

T.M. Hobbs said...

@Pavarti I'm going to be giving another copy away, when I get them....., either here at the blog or on twitter, so there will be another chance. Yay!! I'm just glad you stopped by.

P.S. I think I found a way to reply, so let me know if you get this.

Shaun Flewellen said...

I hope to see you there. I would love to get advice on writing.

T.M. Hobbs said...

@PavartiShaun thank you for stopping by. I hope I get to meet you in OK City. I would love to offer you encouragement.

Post a Comment